Innocent, perfect and sweet as can be, our girl has arrived... blessed are we!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bottle Sling


I usually have an open mind about baby products and gadgets.  I try not to knock 'em til I try 'em.  The other day I was at the store and I saw a product called the "Baby Sling."  {Blew my mind}  Here is what it looks like:
Maybe I shouldn't judge too quickly, as I've only given Ava a bottle once in her life.  She only gets bottles from her Dad when I'm at work.  But come on?  Do people really use this thing?  You don't have time to feed your child?  Feeding time is one of the best parts of our day.  It's relaxing and rewarding.  I think babies should be held while they are eating, is that to much to ask?  I guess the only scenario I understand using a bottle sling would be with multiples.  And I will never ever criticize a mom of multiples.  I couldn't handle more than one baby at a time.  Mom, you're a rock star. 

1 comments:

Leah said...

I don't know....that kid seems totally into it.