Innocent, perfect and sweet as can be, our girl has arrived... blessed are we!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Registered

We are officially registered at Babies R Us.  Baby girl has all her wants/needs picked out.  You can stalk my registry by going to www.babiesrus.com and searching for my name under "Baby Registry."  It was so overwhelming to pick out items I barely know the purpose of.  How many bibs does a baby need?  How many bottles?  Which diapers are the best?  I've learned that every Mom I ask will say a different answer.  I don't do well with registries because I'm a planner - and I just want to go out and buy everything myself so I can have it NOW.  If it was up to me, I'd have the nursery finished by now.  Since the ultrasound the days have been dragging.............  I really enjoy being pregnant and the changes are fun but... I am so anxious to get the ball rolling.  I have a work baby shower coming up in March and my sister & sister-in-law are having a shower for me in April so that should be exciting. 

I have been obsessed with the Olympics.  It is so entertaining.  Mike got me a pair of the red mittens that the olympians are wearing.  I wonder what I could get a gold medal in?  Shaun White stalking? 

2 comments:

Leah said...

Can't wait to shop your registry for your shower!

Leah said...

How bout a new belly pic? Brooke said you are one cute pregnant lady.