Innocent, perfect and sweet as can be, our girl has arrived... blessed are we!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

What a weird Easter this has been. Mike and I stayed in Des Moines for the weekend. I was in Minneapolis on Thursday - Saturday with my sister (What was I doing there? You'll find out soon in a future blog). Our Easter Sunday started with church at 8:30, then we went to a breakfast buffet. We took a long nap and now Mike is outside landscaping our driveway. He is lining the driveway with brick and planting red tulips. He is becoming so handy. I am working tonight for a few hours... I wish I was with my family. I bet my Grandma D would still let me hunt for eggs even though I'm 26....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would have been fun but we were in KS for Easter & was too rainy there to hunt eggs. Nice to know you were thinking of us.... xxoo gma dar

Anonymous said...

Would have been fun but we were in KS for Easter & was too rainy there to hunt eggs. Nice to know you were thinking of us.... xxoo gma dar